What: An exciting new building project that will:
· Renovate the hospital to meet today’s needs for efficiency, safety and privacy
· Build a new nursing home based on a new philosophy of individualized care
· Build a new assisted living facility with exciting options for our seniors
Why: We are at an exciting crossroads of expanding and improving our services to the people of Hillsboro and the surrounding area. This project began with the need to bring our nursing home up to required standards. A “band aid” approach would only address our immediate needs and cost at least $2.2 million. Through extensive research and study, the Hillsboro Medical Center Board of Trustees identified long-range goals. Based on community demand and the need to continually improve services, this building project was initiated.
Who: The project will benefit almost everyone living in Hillsboro and the surrounding area. For those who need medical services and those who need living facilities (and the families of those who need to live in assisted living or the nursing home), this project will expand the excellent services already provided by Hillsboro Medical Center.
Who: All of us can contribute and make this project come to life! YOU can help! Contact the Health and Humanities Foundation to find out how your gift can make an important difference in our capital campaign efforts.
How: The project will cost $12.5 million. Our capital campaign will raise $2 million locally.
To make a donation or to get answers to your questions, please contact us:
· Call 701-636-4353
· Fax 701-636-2022
· Email Angela Kritzberger: [email protected]
· Write Hillsboro Medical Center Foundation, 507 3rd Street SE, Hillsboro ND 58045
When: Contribute now! Our capital campaign began in September 2006. Groundbreaking took place in the spring of 2007 and our Grand Opening event will be taking place in the summer of 2008. Anticipated completion of the project will be 24 months from the time of groundbreaking.
What else you need to know:
· Monetary gifts are 100 percent tax deductible.
· Our federal tax identification number is 36-3542187.
This organization is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, IRS Section 170(b)(2)(iii) for both federal and state tax purposes.